Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 14:09:38 -0500

Second hand information so take up the salt shaker.  If you stay in the
confines of the upper class hotels you will be fine.  Otherwise it is a
very crime ridden, high theft, high murder rate country.  This from both a
senior airline pilot who flies there regularly and from an expat whose
family has been held at gunpoint is a gated community.  It can be an
amazing country but should be approached with great caution.