Subject: [Leica] Relaxation Station
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 17:33:57 -0500

I see that everywhere in Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Kansas, Nebraska,
Missouri and parts of the Carolinas.  As you move further from the major
cities the small towns are drying up.  The young move away to better social
life, jobs, and excitement.  Where I don't see it is in a corridor in Texas
from Shreveport west to DFW then SW to San Antonio including the Houston
region.  Seven years ago the area around Corsicana(fruitcake made it
famous) was a dusty wide spot on the road: now traffic is almost as bad as
in Atlanta.