Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Couple of New Bird and a Daffodil
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al.crouch at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 19:36:32 -0600

Is that early daffodil tempting winter to come back? Very nice color there
and with the flicker.

Sent using myEarthLink

On Tue Feb 05 17:16:07 CST 2019 Jim Nichols wrote:
A foggy morning led to a nice afternoon, so I took the E-1 for an
outing with the Pentax Takumar 135/3.5 and an old Leica shoulder stock.
First, I found that the daffodils were getting a jump on the season.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190205-P2057531.JPG.html

Then, I sat down and watched the birds. I saw this Flicker in the lower
tree branches, and he made a few visits to the feeder, though the
spring-loaded support bar caused him to demonstrate his trapeze act.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190205-P2057557.JPG.html

Then, just ten feet from my chair, one of the Song Sparrows that live in
the large boxwood decided to explore the grass and a few wild flowers.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190205-P2057570.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA