Subject: [Leica] Weathering the storm
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 21:18:42 -0800

Hi Luggers,

Well, the 90 Km winds did blow in. The power went out about 9pm after dinner
last night and didn?t
come on today until 5 pm - which was actually quite fast given that the
morning ferries from Victoria
were cancelled because of the high winds so the power repair trucks didn?t
get to the island until noonish.

Here are a series of photos recording our evening and day without power.
Temperature in the
cabin got down to about 15 degrees C so we kept the wood stove in the living
room fired up all day.

Photo 1

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/LRCandles21Kon.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/LRCandles21Kon.jpg.html>>

Our living room with candles - taken by the M10 with the Leica 21 - 35 set
at 21mm

and then please shift left to see the remaining pictures - most all taken
with the M10.

Can be viewed large if you like. C&C always welcome.

The living room temperature is now up to 19.5 C and the outside temperature
has gone
down to - 2.3. We are happy that our heat pump is working again.

Cheers

Howard

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Weathering the storm)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Weathering the storm)