Subject: [Leica] Enhance Details
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 00:18:51 +0000

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Try this.

Aram

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Filippone
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:31 PM
To: 'Leica Users Group'
Subject: Re: [Leica] Enhance Details

I tracked down MY problem......

Yes, I am running Windows 10, with all the updates up to date.
I then did the following....
Go to SETTINGS
Go to SYSTEM
Go to ABOUT......... most of the way down the page, is the section
labeled...... WINDOWS SPECIFICATIONS
Where you will find you are running Windows 10 and the VERSION

I am running Version 1803

The applicable version to run the new Adobe Enhance is version 1809 or
later.....

The reason I can not use this "feature" is that I am running an older
version.....

Tina???????

Now I will go off and figure out how to get the latest upgrade to Windows to
1809 or later......

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net