Subject: [Leica] Enhance Details
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 22:52:12 -0800

Read the following from Adobe:

Supported image formats

Enhance Details is only applicable to Bayer and X-Trans mosaic raw files.
Unsupported file formats

Enhance Details does not apply to the following types of source images:

    Non-raw files such as a JPEGs, TIFFs, and HEICs
    Linear DNGs (including HDR and pano DNG images previously created inside
Lightroom and Camera Raw)
    DNG proxies and Smart Previews
    Monochrome raw files (such as Leica M MONOCHROM)
    Four-color cameras
    Foveon sensor images
    Fujifilm cameras with SR, EXR, or 2x4 mosaic sensors.
    Canon S-RAW/M-RAW files
    Nikon small raw files
    Pentax Pixel Shift Resolution (PSR) files
    Sony ARQ files
    Video files

There is absolutely no reason why the Sony Raw images should not work....

Having updated my computer to Windows 10 V 1809, I proceeded to start up LR
CCC... and pull up some images from my Sony A7rii......Now I get told that
my images, of type .ARW ( A Sony Raw File Format) are the wrong type.  ie,
it still does not work.....

John is right.. Why do I need this bit of non-working SW nor do I have the
patience to deal with finding out what is wrong......

I used to live without it, and I will move forward without it.....

Maybe, some day in the far off future, Adobe will tell me what DOES work
with this feature.......

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net