Subject: [Leica] Tuesday's snow
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:22:25 -0800

Thanks Alan,
For looking and for the kind comment about the lyrical cabin.
Have been out again for wood (Wednesday afternoon)
and knocked as much snow off my car port as I could
given the earlier picture on the LUG of a snow collapsed one.
The snow plough has been by again so tomorrow we may try
to shovel out and go for groceries.
Howard