Subject: [Leica] A Dragon (?) and a LUG Gallery Question
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 21:57:13 -0600

I'm still learning to use my new Nikon Z6.  This is a shot of a character
on a pot in the garden, made with a Nikon 105mm Macro I picked up for $200
on eBay:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_DSC_0446c1VaseDragonBW.jpg.html

Now my question:  I guess I forgot what I knew about sizing photos on the
LUG Gallery.  I sized this image so it displays reasonably large but when
you click on the 'large it' icon above the image it is not as large and it
is in a box with a partial white border.  What have I done wrong and how do
I fix it?

Thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] A Dragon (?) and a LUG Gallery Question)