Subject: [Leica] The decisive moment? ANSWERS
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:35:09 +0100

> Le 22 f?vr. 2019 ? 23:46, Aram <leica_r8 at hotmail.com <mailto:leica_r8
> at hotmail.com>> a ?crit :
>
> Yep.  I should say so.  Nice.  How many times did he have to jump to get
> that?
>
> Aram

Well, I happened on that scene and had the Ted instinct to switch the camera
on, aim, and fire. I was lucky. I think it was his first attempt as the lady
told him to do it again ? which he did, once.

"I hope his landing area was larger than it appears??????"
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

NO Jim ? Shot at 15mm. I?d say the flat of the stone he was standing on was
about 1.5 m x the same. Then, there was that steep deep canyon?.

"makes me queasy to watch"
ric
So did it me. I felt reassured by the mere fact that my own hands were
clutching someting solid, i.e. my camera. Funny how the brains work.

Thanks all for viewing and commenting

Amities
Philippe