Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yes, It is RAINING !
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 18:37:06 -0600

Thanks for looking and commenting, Douglas.? Years ago, when I was much
younger, I rented a transit and, using a load of topsoil, I contoured
the area near the house to encourage the water to follow a path that was
away from the foundation.? This is the first rain in many years that has
tested that concept.? The area is still too spongy for me to see how
well it worked.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA