Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Sundarbans
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 18:24:22 -0500

PESO:

I've made it to January 7th when we left on our own boat for a 3 day trip
through the Sundarbans.
"The Sundarbans is a mangrove area in the delta formed by the confluence of
Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna Rivers in the Bay of Bengal."  The purpose
of the trip was to photograph birds and animals in the area.  I much prefer
people.  The trip started with a ferry ride at dawn:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168853035

and hit Next until you get to the end.  There are lot more people than
birds ;-)

TIA for any comments.

Tina

--