Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Train Station
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:01:05 -0400

Thanks, Philippe.  I promise I am doing nothing to saturate the colors.
These are straight out of the camera.  It was dawn, I'm using high ISOs, I
guess the bright reds stand out against the gray day and pollution of the
sky.  That's the way I remember it!  Bangladesh is polluted and gray in the
cities but the people are very, very colorful.  I stood on the concrete
seats and held the camera over my head for several.  People are wondering
what I'm doing.  Later photos show us pushing to get on the train.  Still
colorful, though!

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168900802

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>