Subject: [Leica] Castellammare del Golfo
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 18:18:59 -0700

Our last days in Sicily were spent in the lovely town of Castellammare
del Golfo, which features a medieval Arab-Norman castle overlooking the
bay.? Here's the harbor, with the castle in the background at left:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/47311262282/in/dateposted-public/>

Four ladies taking a walk down the main pedestrian street:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/33487827768/in/dateposted-public/>

A couple enjoy nightime gelato treats on the same street.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/47311262592/in/dateposted-public/>

The men's room of a pizza restaurant where we ate.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/33487827838/in/dateposted-public/>

The chapel of the town's Mother Church in town, and the main sanctuary:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/47311262732/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/33487827918/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic 20/1.7.? Click on pictures to see them
larger, or press F11 and L. Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Castellammare del Golfo)