Subject: [Leica] My Mom, RIP
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:54:26 +0000

I received bad news this morning.  My mom passed away early this AM at 98.
She was in the hospital, and was going to go home today, but did not make
it. I was fortunate enough to make the trip to Seattle to see her on
Saturday and knew it might be the last time.  All I can think about all day
is the Eagles song, "There's a hole in the world tonight".  I wish I could
stop.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/momdad/Mom+in+Hospital-3250.jpg.html

Last photo I posted from May.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/momdad/Mom-7917-Edit.jpg.html

It has been a really bad year as I have lost two friends already.

Love you, Mom.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from riverofwords at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] My Mom, RIP)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] My Mom, RIP)
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] My Mom, RIP)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] My Mom, RIP)