Subject: [Leica] Aram - My sincere Condolences
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 08:31:20 -0700

Aram- My mother died at 78, my father at 72. Talking to my financial advisor
several years ago -he said I would run out of money at 75. I told him I was
not concerned as I was planning on dying at 75 - since I split the
difference of the years when my parents died. He said - ?Looking at you- and
knowing gov?t statistics - you are good to 85?. I said ?Thanks?, and had him
print the report out, and at home threw it in the corner without looking at
it. I turn 76 April 15. Hope I make it.
Stasys Petravicius
ps- The bad news is my Sony a7r is acting up!!
pss - Also - unfortunately - we are all in the same boat.