Subject: [Leica] IMGS: The Rock Collectors
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 08:38:13 +0100

All beautiful photographs Tina. And very delicate testimonies of the human
condition as it is for some.

Now, that some on FB don?t like it to exist as such doesn?t prevent you from
documenting it, on the contrary. You give these Bangalis another level of
existence. Thank you for that.

The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder they say, I ?d add, and in their
hearts.

Amities

Philippe