Subject: [Leica] Steinheil - Douglas
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:06:00 +0000

Thank you, Douglas, for your comment. Well, looking at ebay prices this
Steinheil lens is currently fetching, the price I'm quoting seems quite
reasonable. Too much for a "good but not great" lens? That's the question!
By the way, I think I'd gladly welcome a list of the lenses the LUG would
classify as "great"! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie>
Envoy? : mardi 19 mars 2019 21:51
? : Leica Users Group
Objet : Re: [Leica] Steinheil

I'd echo the sentiments expressed by others. Good but not great. I have
an 85 or 90 up in the attic, and I should really let it go to a completist.
Douglas