Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Lens Revisited
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 20:20:15 +0200

Thanks Jim

And speaking of lace, my ageing aunt lives in Caudry, and has connections
there with the people who weaved the lace for the last British Royal
Weddings. As a gift for us, she?s ordered a table cloth from the same
manufacturer that provided the lace for the weddings ? still to be delivered
though as it is hand made and a long process.

Amities

Philippe