Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers from the Golden State
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 22:50:19 -0700

While working on our little RV, I noticed the wonderful cirrus clouds,
so when I was done, I went to a hill a few blocks from my father-in-law,
braved the unfamiliar 88 degree heat, and shoot the golden hills.? This
must be why they call California the Golden State.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Sun+City+Flowers-0817-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Sun+City+Flowers-0809-Edit.jpg.html

Too windy for close-up, but the flowers were unfamiliar and I will have
to try to key them out.

The cholla were not quite in bloom, but I did capture one using the
macro function of my 35-70/4.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Sun+City+Flowers-0830.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram