Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bird on a Branch
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 08:31:23 +0530

Jim,
It does look much better, but my take is that as long as I am aware that it
was a bit of wood artificially propped up, it is no different from a
feeder. The flip side also occurs - this photograph is taken in the depths
of Bandhavgarh National Park, but the concrete check dam, built to conserve
water for summer, makes it look like as if it was taken in a zoo:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/WIndia/Bandhavgarh/Bandhavgarh_20100321_0739.jpg.html

Cheers
Jayanand