Subject: [Leica] Monday misc
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 09:41:17 -0500

These two have decided the mating dance is not for them.  If they do not
have to impress a female then they do not need to accumulate anything
beyond the basics for survival or what entertains them.  Health care in the
US is available at numerous hospitals and if they bothered through
Medicaid.  Many people will pay cash for simple jobs around their house so
income is not really a problem for simple needs.  The Austin area is full
of parks and free events so entertainment is pretty easily available, the
climate is not bad if you drink plenty of water during most of the year.

So, with the exception of health care they are not really using any
trappings of modern life.  Bicycles have been around for a while and they
don't have phones, computers, television, magazine subscriptions or
dependents.  Subsistence living is pretty inexpensive in the US if you
don't buy into modern standards.

All the best.