Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/5/2019: three Leica portraits
From: tmanley at gmail.com (tmanley)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 13:49:44 -0400

Love you, Ted!!! Keep us posted.? We miss you on the LUG. I'm still shooting
from the shadow side and I think of you every time I press the
shutter!LolTinaSent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ted Grant via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org> Date: 5/9/19  1:01 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Leica Users Group'
<lug at leica-users.org> Cc: Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> Subject: Re:
[Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/5/2019: three Leica portraits Hi Nathan,Now I'm back
from the hospital and allowed back on the computer. I can givepraise once
again on your always neat candid meaningful photos!!!!Well done as
always!!!!!!!!!!!cheers,Ted-----Original Message-----From: LUG
[mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf OfNathan
WajsmanSent: May-09-19 12:18 AMTo: Leica Users Group; Olympus Camera
DiscussionSubject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/5/2019: three Leica portraitsI was
out and about in the Mercado Central and the surrounding streets onSaturday,
and my M8 got an outing. Three portraits, all with the M8 and the50mm
Summilux. The first two inside the Mercado, the third in one of thenearby
streets.The
fishmonger:https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-KB3J6cR/AThe
butcher:https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hg4tpTT/AReading:https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-q4B6GwK/ACheers,NathanNathan
 WajsmanAlicante, Spainhttp://www.frozenlight.eu