Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 18:04:31 +0000

I took this last weekend when I was in Southern California.  Loved the
delicate stamens and pistil with the curlicue end.  I don?t know what it is
called.  It was an umbellifferae of some kind.  They were covering the
hillside.  Unlike Sonny's great iPhone photo, I had to combine 12 images to
get the depth of field needed to show it off.

If you know what it is, please let me know.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/472175-1/Unknown+Flower-1335-12-Edit-_001.jpg

Comments welcome.
Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Friday Flower Aram)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Friday Flower Aram)