Subject: [Leica] Event Photography
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 10:24:23 -0400

PESO:

I've been asked to take photos of ballet recitals in Columbia and post the
photos on a website so parents can pay and download photos of their kids.
I don't see any way to be able to do that from my Photoshelter website.
The downloads there are all for stock photography, not personal use.

Does anybody here know of an easy website to post event photography with a
built-in pricing scheme for downloads?  I've just started looking and
haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

TIA

Tina

--