Subject: [Leica] In the Flea Market "Els Encants"
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:03:54 +0200

Hi Ted! mon ami! Bonjour!

Thank you very much for looking and your comment! I had these series from
last April without sharing because my opinion about these pictures was not
so positive compared with the comments I?ve received, I?m very happy you
liked them and this encourage me to post more and be less critic with my own
work, maybe because I?ve know the market as it was 20 years ago and I
remember such genre of images. I remember the days we had together in
Barcelona and I consider me a lucky man to have had the opportunity to share
with you and other friends such wonderful time!!! I?m very happy to read you
and see your energy always optimistic and I?m sure you will celebrate the
May 27 / 2029, don?t worry if you can?t hold a camera, as HCB said it is an
ilusion think that pictures are made with a camera, they are made with our
heart, our head and our eyes, a famous catalan photographer Francesc Catal?
Roca was always saying that his best pictures was the ones he had on his
head and he coudn?t took?.!

I know the pictures on your website and I always admire your energy and
optimism, I really would like be with you May 27/2029 ?. I hope so!

Cheers mon ami!
Lluis