Subject: [Leica] TINA Manley B&W real photography!
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:19:47 -0700

Gerry:? Take heart!? I sometimes have primal doubts like that.? I do
like sushi.? But I prefer cognac to single malt.? Still, I've always had
a preference for black and white, and I was raised on Tri-X and D-76,
with an occasional Microdol or Accufine chaser. So I figure I can at
least play in the same sandbox as the rest of you!

Your street photography is, as my New York cousins would say,
"Spec-taculah!"? So stop with this silly self-doubt and keep on
shooting.? I'm sure Tina and Ted would say much the same.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] TINA Manley B&W real photography!)