Subject: [Leica] yearbooks
From: stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 10:56:20 -0700

The yearbooks have for years been important and valued by many here. They
help us to keep track of our work and our progress in this field, and now
with less work shared online this function ,and others,  becomes, even more
necessary.

Steve

On Aug 29, 2019, at 10:42 AM, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com>