Subject: [Leica] Announcement: LUG Yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 23:05:39 -0700

Hi Brian,
Well "me old son? ;-)
A great big "THANKYOU"for taking on the
"LUG BOOK 2019" PRODUCTION CHALLENGE." I would if I could? Offer my
assistance, but I'm totally useless when it comes to services of these
natures.
However, I'm quite willing to act as a "bit of a buns whipper!" :-)to help
hustle the CREW along when they haven't snapped to submitting their 2019
photos on time?" Although I honestly expect to see a "MASTERPIECE PHOTO
BOOK?" sometime in early 2020, WHY?
Simply because this LUG CREW are already hot to go in making the "LUG 2019
YEAR BOOK!"
An absolutely smashing beauty if ever!
KINDEST REGARDS!!!!!!!
Dr.ted grant O.C.