Subject: [Leica] Testing Large Format Soft Focus lenses
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 12:21:07 +0200

The model is superior :-) Like the poses.

The bokeh in the first one is silky smooth, good choice of lens.

The second one has what I consider bad bokeh; not only the circles are
potato shaped, but also the meniscus around them is too white hence harsh
when softer and more pleasant bokehs' are just the opposite thanks to better
controlled transitions.

Amities

Philippe