Subject: [Leica] Pic of the day
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 18:56:44 +0200

Superb!

When I can match these tones and sweet sharpness in the main characters
faces, I?ll no longer pay attention to sharpness or vignetting in the
corners for sure.

I?m still a long way to get this type of wonderful result.

Thanks for posting.

And my feelings are with Ireland tonight, don?t ask me why.

Amities

Lord Philippe du B?r?t de la Baguette sans GMO