Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wroclaw
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 10:02:27 -0700

Hi Nathan,
As usual when you do a walk about in  any city over there? Your coverage is
purely monumentive AND DOCUMENTIVE IN COVERAGE!
As well as colour when others would fear to shoot!
There ARE so many times I wish I had my youth and skills of walking without
using a walker to get about the city or country-side? That would be?  That
someday I might tag along on a walk along with you about a city. Not to copy
your images, but YOU to be the guide to the interesting places of EUROPE.
AFTER? :-) I reach my 100 birthday and come back to shoot my way through
another life? I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY!! ;-)Maybe I'll catch-up to you for a one
time go around in perfect shape? :-)
cheers my friend,
Dr. ted grant O.C.