Subject: [Leica] Leica Portraits Facebook
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 10:33:55 -0500

Not too surprising.  Many members on this list are very accomplished
photographers with a few years of experience; many of us have gone through
many experiments trying to find tools and techniques that work for us in
our goals for expressing our pre- vision.

Much younger in experience photographers are just starting that journey.
 If you began with a4-5.6 zoom and suddenly discovered an f1.4 anything,
trying low dof shots is an amazing experience.   Still, not necessarily the
place for you to develop new insight.