Subject: [Leica] observation about LUG message traffic
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 07:25:03 +0530

For years I used to do it off lust - still do so in other groups, but
specifically was asked to do so on list many moons ago, I forget by whom, so
that the list members could come to know what we individually liked, and
have been doing it on list ever since.

I would go back to doing it off list in a heartbeat......

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad