Subject: [Leica] Autumn on a Sunday Afternoon
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 19:53:16 -0500

I have spent a lot of time this fall down at the C&O Canal taking pictures
of the autumn. I thought that for the next six weeks or so I would post one
for my Sunday Shot. Please just keep in mind that Autumn here does not look
anything like it does in Vermont. The days get shorter, the light changes,
the days and nights get colder. But we still have leaves on the trees. Some
day soon they will just turn brown and fall off. But not today. This is the
lock keepershouse at lock 7 on the canal. It is a beautiful place on a rare
autumn day.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Sunday+in+Autumn+I.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms Welcome!

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Autumn on a Sunday Afternoon)