Subject: [Leica] Last sad news about our beloved Ted
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 20:49:21 +0200

Not surprising given the circumstances, but extremely sad indeed. Let us all
honour Ted?s memory by going out and shooting with our Leicas tomorrow to
the extent possible under the various restrictions on movement that we face.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"