Subject: [Leica] Last sad news about our beloved Ted
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 10:41:13 +0100

I have been offline most of the last weekend, so didn't see this.

My heartfelt thanks to Ted for all that I learnt from him, directly or
indirectly. A great man and a great teacher.

Please pass my condolences to Scott (I don't have his email any more).

At least there will be plenty of available light where he has gone.

May he rest in peace.

Thanks again, Ted.

Peter