Subject: [Leica] A few shots of Ted from fall 2017
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:00:14 -0700

Our trip to Vancouver Island was fill of interesting things, but the visit
we had with Ted was tops.

Here he is telling one of his many stories.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/v/Ted+Grant-2255.jpg.html

Showing us his rewards and photos scattered around in his apartment
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/v/Ted+Grant-2259.jpg.html

I think my wife fell in love that day.  She said it was one of the best
things we have ever done on all our trips.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/v/Ted+Grant-2261.jpg.html

I wish we could have made another visit, but now will have to be content to
relive the one we did have, and feel privileged to have met such a gracious
and kind man who has taught me much over the years.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] A few shots of Ted from fall 2017)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A few shots of Ted from fall 2017)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] A few shots of Ted from fall 2017)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A few shots of Ted from fall 2017)