Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Walking Building 1983
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:34:04 -0500

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com>

>Great shot. Bet you were glad you had your camera with you.

>Peter
I always had a camera with me, but this was taken on the job at the
university.
My assignment was to cover the event in the student union, but I decided to
start shooting at the architecture building, where they built these models.

Thanks Don, Ric, and Jayanand, for your comments. My quest in photography
has been to find amusing but not forced humor in pictures.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978