Subject: [Leica] UFOs?
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:50:27 -0700

Aram, I suspect you viewed a string of Starlink satellites from SpaceX.  Its
an Elon Musk project to bring internet service from low earth orbit.  It's
still in the testing phase. The satellites are photobombing astronomical
images.  Some astronomers are quite up set about this.  His newer versions
are positioning their solar panels to reflect less light back to Earth
making them less visible.  The future has arrived.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California