Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: mostly Paris
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 19:37:29 +0200

I was in Paris in early April for meetings at the OECD, and I have already
posted my gallery from the city. But as usual, I held back some pictures,
especially involving people and the work I was there for, for the weekly
blog. There are happy people, hard-working people, and just people, and of
course some of the urban details I always look for. One of the images, no.
35, I have re-worked following a suggestion from a list member (I included
it in the gallery also). It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4297

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman