Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 Anniversary
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 05:14:54 +0800

Only 10% of my cameras are digital, the rest being film. I don't expect my
digital cameras to live beyond 20 years at most. Hardly any manufacturer
will keep electronic spares for so long. They make more money selling new
cameras. The IIIf and M6 can live so long because they are mechanical film
types which can be repaired by any competent repairman.

Dan K.