Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 Anniversary
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 01:28:07 +0100

Don't have an M6 and am wondering how do you know its birthday? However,
my M3 passed 60 years old last year and is looking its age. Its
vulcanite is cracked, missing a small piece and needs a new suit of
clothes. Has anybody on this list changed the vulcanite on theirs? It
might be a winter job for me.
I also have a 1941-42 lllc which is looking and working well.

Mind you, I haven't put a roll through them for at least ten years, but
must do before new year.

Douglas