Subject: [Leica] Photos app in Mac OS Sequoia no longer supports Leica M9 DNGs
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 18:25:09 +0100

I recently updated my Mac OS to Sequoia and now the Mac Photos app does not
read my Leica M9 DNGs.

Does anyone else see this problem? Any workaround suggestions?

Or else, what decent free photo software is there I could use? I just
downloaded Darktable and that seems too clunky compared to Photos. I used
to love the Lightroom that was free with the M9, but that has been unable
to load for years. Photos was decent, and the lateral and vertical shifts
were a favourite with me, as well as the easy to use slight colour and
exposure changes.

All best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Photos app in Mac OS Sequoia no longer supports Leica M9 DNGs)