Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 04:18:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  We traveled to Chicago to catch up to some family and
caught the tail end of the Georgia O'Keefe exhibit at The Art Institute.
If the exhibit comes to a town near enough to you I encourage you to see it
as the earlier works are profoundly different than her SW work although her
style and eye remain throughout her career.

The entrance to the show:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Georgia+O_Keefe+looking+on.jpg.html

Respectfully viewing:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Georgia+O_Keefe+viewing.jpg.html

Now we get to me playing around with folk, first viewing a gray wall:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Georgia+O_Keefe+is+always+swinging.jpg.html

Surrounded by fabulous paintings by O'Keefe and photographs by her husband
the phone seems more important:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Georgia+O_Keefe+is+better+on+the+phone.jpg.html

All the best.

--