Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pisa
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2024 13:13:52 +0100

You're right there are a lot of them!

I liked the street art, but was really taken with the ones of the Duomo,
and in particular of the pulpit: absolutely amazing.

I agree with Shelley! It reminds me that I haven't been there for a long
time and should go back soon.

As any Florentine will point out Galileo may have been born in Pisa and
he may have made his famous observation there (swinging pendulum), but
he is buried in Florence!

I had forgotten about Fermi's associations.

Fascinating set.

Peter