Subject: Re: [Leica] Difficulty Focusing Summicron 90mm
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:42:04 EST

Your description points unquestionably toward a misaligned rangefinder.
The more practical solution is an adjustment; manually compensating would
of course be more economical but since the point of photography is to get
sharp images where you want them, much the less satisfactory.

Regards,
Nigel

On Wed, 23 Dec 98 10:44:11 -0000 Jim Gallagher
<gallagherjt@earthlink.net> writes:
 Shoul I be
>focusing
>three feet in front of the target or do I need to get my camera
>adjusted?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]