Subject: [Leica] RE: Cosina still at it
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:06:09 -0800

David, your argument doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You are saying that
you only care about those types of photographs that you do often. Those
that you do seldom, well, they can suffer lesser quality because... because
of what? Aren't all photographs that you take of equal importance? Do you
single out certain photographs that don't have to hold up to Leica standard
while others must?

I would be interested in hearing why the amount of use of a lens gets can
possibly dictate the quality needed for the lens.

Thanks,

Jim