Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:06:41 -0500

> In my experience, the 645's show only a marginal increase in
> quality for a lot more trouble in carrying and using compared to
> the 35.

What 645 were you using?  It must have been a real dog if your results are
as you say.

> Best results will be had with the camera on a tripod,

What's this obsession with tripods?  You complain about the trouble carrying
a MF camera around, but you'd LUG a useless tripod around?  Tripods are for
studios and "camera guys" ;-)

Not much if you're good at it.  It certainly depends on the camera.  For the
Rollei, I agree though...

Replies: Reply from "jbflesher" <jbflesher@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format)