Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux angst
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:59:34 -0600

What a pain...the worst is that you feel you can't trust your equipment and
that's never good.

Sounds like you're downloading direct from the camera and not thru a film
reader. Not sure if that's the glitch but you never know with some of this
stuff. If you take your camera to a shop for download, be sure to take your
usb cable as well...take as much of YOUR stuff as you can as that may help
you identify where the problem is. Heck, you may have a short in your usb
cable even.

Another thought, what are you downloading to? I used to have problems
bringing a full card of images (using the 128mg cards...my smaller 32 and
64mg cards are fine) right into Photoshop but if I let them download into
their own display folder as they like, I then copy and paste them into their
own directory in Windows and from there I'm fine. It's a pain but it
prevents me from having to reboot :o) Oh the quirks of these computers.

Good luck. I'd be interested to hear what you find out.
Lea