Subject: Re: [Leica] Testing Velvia 100F
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:06:11 +0100

Nathan - Not wanting to sound like an all-Agfa guy but have you tried
the RSX II slide 100 iso film.  I started using it when I was shoting
paintings for some of my art books - somehow it was the only film on the
market that did not have an agressive varm yellow (kodak is almost
"orange" and fuji tends to overdue almost all colors) with the rsx II I
was able to make a picture of cool colours from lemon to lime without
the rest of the colours going stray. Eventually this film became my
allround colour slide film and it is just as fine for portraits, nature
and arts- a little soft perhaps over all  but  it always deliver
pictures were  I am comfortable with sending them  of without being
there to tell  a printer to look out for some colour cast